3.05.2009

the.post.game

so for those of you that have been anticipating some photographs of the work we got done during the visit, i finally got around to taking some. i've posted them, as well as commentary on my google photos site which you can find here. if that doesnt seem to be working, you can follow the link in the sidebar as usual. 

please try and forgive how much of a wreck things are, we're in a constant state of working on things, and well... it seems we can never keep a room clean for more than a day. anyway, hope you enjoy all the pictures, feel free to leave any comments you like! =]

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thank you for the pictures! I am Mutiny never just demands....I'm continually impressed that you can live in such chaos and half finished rooms and projects and not spend every single second working on it. There's always one more piece of tape to pull off or another shelf to build. I like the blue in the hallway (will look really sharp when the woodwork gets white) and I like the closet color. The office at least in the photo looks like a cave. I thought I heard there was an accent wall of orange in the study....