3.23.2009

wow-o!

i just cant help posting this.
my mother-in-law just sent me some pictures of some projects she's been working on for us. she makes stained glass windows in her spare time and has decided she wants to make a bunch for us for the house. so far shes created three of them, two based on our lotus designs from our wedding, and another based on our affinity for art-deco. and oh my gosh, they are all just so gorgeous!! i cant wait to get them in the house and see what else she comes up with!! i think there are two or three more shes planning, so stay tuned for more, but for now wow-o!! enjoy these!!


just gorgeous!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the free advertising Chris, commissions gladly accepted in about 2 months when I get all of yours done. ;-)

Kimberly said...

Those are gorgeous!! My mom used to do stained glass, too...i love it!